With the growing number of businesses around the world wanting to establish an online presence, the need for digital marketing is also growing rapidly. Today, companies are more interested and willing to invest in Internet mediated marketing, advertising and branding activities.
Advertising on television, print and radio has almost taken a back seat. So let’s face it: the digital marketing industry is growing rapidly and outpacing traditionally popular media. And that immediately means that it is littered with job opportunities for people with relevant skills.
So if you feel like you have the skills, the talent, and the interest to be in this dynamic and challenging industry, then be a part of it without any fear. But before making any decisions, it is important that you know the best roles to assume in this field, and this is also what digital marketers do in various positions.
With this requirement in mind, we have provided all the important and relevant information here, which will greatly benefit you.
1. Digital Marketing Manager salary on INDIA.
If you want to become a digital marketing manager, it is valuable for you to know that you can have a bright future in a digital marketing agency, Internet company, or IT company. Digital managers in these businesses earn more than their counterparts in other industries. Also, as a digital marketing manager, you will need to manage and mentor people. You may also have to lead teams.
Your success as a digital marketing manager will depend not only on your request in this area, but also on your overall work experience. In positions like Assistant DM Manager and Digital Marketing Lead, you are sure to make impressive earnings.
Skills and roles played by digital marketing managers.
- The digital marketing manager must have immense experience in managing online marketing functions such as content marketing, email promotion, SEO, PPC, and SEM. These are some of the responsibilities that people have to perform regularly in this situation:
- They need to plan and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- They also run paid marketing campaigns.
- You need to have a deep understanding of SEO concepts, conversion rate, etc.
- They play an important role in both organic and paid social media campaigns.
- You should have a strong grip on performance marketing.
- DM managers monitor campaign performance on digital marketing platforms.
- They need to study market trends and make budgets based on the findings.
- A good manager possesses impressive communication skills and keeps up with current events in the field of digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Executive Salary in India
The median salary for a person employed in the Digital Marketing Director position is INR 8.09,777. For this, the candidate must have around 4 to 8 years of experience.
Talking about the range within which the salary of digital marketing manager in India is INR 4,00,000 to 18,00,000 for newborns and experienced falls. The salary really depends on many factors, such as the workplace, the qualification of the candidate, the industry they are associated with, and the type of digital marketing certification they have.
All of these factors significantly affect the data. For example, the average salary of a person living in Mumbai should be higher than that of a person working in Hyderabad. The amount of compensation is determined based on the cost of living in a particular city or town.
2. PPC Analyst
The PPC analyst or SEM analyst is a highly sought after job in the field of online marketing. To do well at this job, you need to be someone who understands the psychology behind consumer clicks. He must also have a complete knowledge of campaign building.
To be hired by the employer of your choice and receive the desired salary, you must show them that you are capable of giving better returns at home against any investment.
Skills according to PPC analysts or PPC executives and the roles they play
- If you are a PPC executive, then analytical and technical skills should be in your kitty.
- These executives also run paid ad campaigns on Google Advertising, Bing, and other similar ad networks.
- Another important role that PPC specialists play is managing advertising campaigns on social networks such as Facebook, Quora, and LinkedIn.
- They maintain keyword bids, improve Quality Score, and track budgets.
- These professionals must be fully involved with Google Analytics and other analytics and reporting tools.
Salary of PPC Analyst or PPC Executive
The average salary that a PPC analyst takes home each year is INR 2.50,000. Keep in mind that you can make this profit with just one year of experience. Interestingly, in a few months you will be able to attract the same amount with at least an internship and a decent amount of knowledge in the PPC field.
With high experience, you can earn up to INR 6,00,000. To better earn as a PPC professional, you must achieve the level of Assistant Manager or Team Leader. Since PPC executives also handle budgets, there is a high demand for competent PPC professionals.
Also, since monetization is an important goal of digital platforms, the field of PPC can be quite profitable for someone who can manage pay-per-click operations with great dexterity.
3. SEO Expert
Regardless of how many new and advanced marketing strategies come onto the scene, SEO will remain attractive.
Even today, SEO can be considered the most effective way to attract sustainable, high-converting traffic. However, to be a desired candidate for relevant jobs, it is important that you develop a command in Google Analytics, SEMrush, Search Console, and other SEO tools. SEO is an interesting and important area of work because your skills can determine the fate of the company with which you are associated.
Compensation in this field depends primarily on the knowledge and experience of the candidates. Although the salaries of SEO professionals in India are average, this can increase exponentially with the increase in the knowledge and experience of the candidates, as discussed above.
Skills that SEO experts possess and the roles they play.
- SEO experts have in-depth knowledge of ranking algorithms.
- They must also be well versed in technical SEO.
- They make sure that your business website adheres to search engine guidelines and also provides an impressive user experience.
- They do not suggest suitable keywords for businesses, but also create relevant content focused on those keywords.
- SEO experts must be well versed in optimization tools like SEM Rush, Ahrefs, and Console.
SEO Analyst Salary in India
The average salary of an SEO executive in India is close to INR 2,20,000. This applies to those who have one or two years of experience. Internally, you can be paid around 15,000 rupees a month in cities like Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune.
Generally, SEO analysts earn less than PPC professionals. But that doesn’t make this job any less popular.
The compensation of the best skilled and most experienced SEO experts can reach INR 8,00,000 annually. But keep in mind that this is a level of managerial compensation and it depends on how efficient you are in ensuring the organic growth of your company. SEO experts with great experience and exceptional skills can earn more than INR 15,00,000 in one year.
However, it would be valuable for you to know that the demand for an SEO expert is not as high as that for a PPC expert. Why? Because SEOs are primarily focused on improving site rankings on Google and other search engines, PPC professionals also include other popular platforms such as Facebook, Insta, and LinkedIn.
Read Also : WHAT IS SEO AND HOW TO DO SEO?
4. Social Media Marketing
Social media has changed the way people socialize and interact with each other. In today’s world, there is probably someone who doesn’t have a social media account. And that’s why companies want a strong social media presence with an impressive overall existence on the internet.
To ensure that your engagement with existing and potential customers is high, and to get more traffic to your website pages, companies hire social media marketers with high-level experience in the field of social media marketing.
Have a good understanding of BuzzSumo, Buffer, Hootsuite, and other SMM tools if you want people to trust your social media marketing capabilities.
Compensation depends primarily on the performance you provide. Since social media professionals interact with clients on an individual basis, they must remain happy, positive, and well-informed so as not to disappoint their clients.
If you have these qualities in you, then it won’t take you long to reach great heights in the field of social media marketing. Experience matters here, but what matters most is your social skills.
Skills according to social media marketing experts and the roles they play.
- As a social media expert, you need to create engaging and relevant content that hits the right wire with your organization’s target audience.
- They are also required to create campaigns for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- A social media analyst represents his organization on major social media platforms.
- Whenever there is such a need, they may need to chat with people or answer questions.
- They strategize their marketing efforts in such a way that their organization receives reviews or ratings from customers online.
- They closely monitor or track social media trends so that capital can be invested in them.
Salary of a social media marketing expert
Social media experts earn the same as PPC executives. If you are new or have less than 3 years of experience, you can earn between 1.50,000 and 3.50,000 INR. In the executive position, your salary can amount to INR 5,00,000. In order to earn more than this, you may need to achieve a managerial position.
Speaking of the average annual salary for a social media administrator, it is INR 5,60,000. However, if you can show your subtlety, you can earn compensation of up to 10,000,000 per year. Social media specialists are in high demand from digital marketing agencies. Many companies outsource this work to social media marketing agencies.
5. Content Marketing Experts
Everything from email newsletters, campaigns, and podcasts to graphics and visuals, videos, blog posts, and copywriting are considered content in the Internet world. To take care of these various aspects, companies need a content marketing manager who leads and guides people in this domain with his leadership qualities and experience.
While in many companies, this responsibility is handled by the SEO department, it is an important area of work that requires dedicated attention and therefore dedicated people in specialized positions, such as content marketing managers, to supervise the work is required. . .
The skills and roles that content marketing managers play.
- Content managers are responsible not only for creating and improving content, but also promoting it, to help companies achieve their business goals.
- They are also responsible for building brand awareness, meeting conversion goals, and increasing web traffic.
- They facilitate customer engagement and a successful customer experience by overseeing all content marketing initiatives and activities, as well as ensuring brand image consistency.
- Maintains your company’s website, its original content, copy, and blogs posted on it. That is, they make the audience aware of the company and also want to tell things through meaningful content.
- They monitor the delivery of content on social media platforms and other online channels to drive web traffic.
Salary of a Director / Specialist / Content Marketing Executive
Keep in mind that the job of a content marketing manager is not just to prepare content, but to promote it as well. This means that they play two roles in the same situation. Therefore, the digital marketing salary in India is decent when you work as a content marketing manager / specialist / executive. In fact, it is more than the salary of an SEO executive. If you are fresher or have less than 3 years of experience, you can earn an average compensation of INR 2,00,000 to 4,00,000. The highest earnings as an executive can be around 5,00,000 INR. For a better income, you may need to occupy a managerial position.
Speaking of the average salary for a content marketing manager, it is close to INR 6.50,000. And the best salary will be around one million rupees on average in India. If you have the opportunity to work as a head of content marketing, which requires more than 8 years of experience, you will get a salary of around 10,00,000 to 20,00,000 a year.
So this is all about Digital Marketing Salary in India One thing to keep in mind is that the rigid figures described above are not subject to change depending on various factors, such as the workplace. For example, cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai are known for the high salaries they offer their digital marketers. On the other hand, places like Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune, and Kolkata pay less than the previous cities.
Your skill also affects the way you win. A person who is highly proficient in their digital marketing skills is likely to earn a better income than their less skilled and less knowledgeable counterparts.
Your convenience also depends on how fast you learn and grow and also make your business grow. If you really want to learn digital marketing as a carrier option than our Digital Marketing Expert course help you out.
Read Also :