In today’s time, the future scope of digital marketing is very bright. Digital marketing is the only popular method for marketing
Before understanding the future scope of the digital marketing industry, we have to understand what digital marketing is and why it is important.
Pre-Internet Era Advertising
Ten to fifteen years ago, old methods were used for business such as door to door advertisement world by mouth publicity radio announcement TV commercial India always relied on the traditional method of marketing until the internet happened from 69 million online shoppers in 2016 and more than 100 million in 2017 India has seen a stock rise in the internet population 200 + million in 2019.
Summary of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is marketing done through the Internet and electronic devices. Through which any company can market its product to its target customer in a very short time which is also called online marketing.
When a company launches its business or product’s it does marketing to reach it to the people. Marketing means connecting with your customer at the right place at the right time and in today’s era, you have to connect with your customer at the place where he spends all his time that place is the internet.
Why Digital Marketing Is Important
In India, almost all classes of people use the Internet and its number is increasing every day, whether it is a big company or a small company, now everyone uses the Internet to do marketing, the way any company can make its advertisements big- posters promote through banners and pamphlets, in the same way online marketing can also be done with digital marketing, whether offline marketing or online marketing, the main objective of both is to reach as many people as possible.
Future Scope of Digital Marketing
Before understanding the future scope of the digital marketing industry, one has to understand the basics of the development of the digital marketing industry. Some of the factors that promote the digital marketing industry are as follows:
- Before the year 2016, the internet was available to very few people in the country.
- Digital India was launched by the Government of India in 2015 with the objective of making government services available to citizens electronically by increasing internet connectivity in the country.
- These factors were not the only factors responsible for promoting digital marketing. At one time, the telecom companies had given the internet rate of Rs.250 per month, considering the cost of data per month was not easily available to many citizens of the country, as well as India’s telecom industry was slowly developing. Meanwhile, Reliance Jio Volte calling facility was launched with a 4G network which brought a new change in the lives of the people.
- The main factor driving the digital adoption in India was the availability of the India 4G only network with high-speed internet connectivity. Also, the availability of 4G Volte enabled smartphones at affordable prices played a major role.
- The main reason for promoting digital marketing is the internet at cheap rates like Rs.250 for 1GB data for 1 month which has now reached 1GB data per day; it took the roots of digital development in countries like India.
- People started accessing services online Google search also saw a boom. This gave birth too many businesses and changed the lives of a large number of people in the country. Some of the professions are listed below.
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
Through this technology, you can bring the website to the top of the search engine results on the basis of keywords, SEO criteria. This increases the number of audiences.
- Social Media
Millions, crores of people can connect with you through social media. It is a good marketing medium.
- Email marketing
When the company sells its products through email, then such marketing is called email marketing. Email marketing is very important because the company gives its customers new offers and discounts on time to the customers. In which e-marketing is a great medium.
- YouTube channel
YouTube is the second largest search engine through which you can sell products directly to your customers. Through this, you can easily sell your product by making a vide
- Affiliate Marketing
Advertisement of products through blocks, links and websites is called Affiliate Marketing. Under this, you can create your link and put that product in the link. By clicking on the link the customer can buy the product.
Future Scope of the Digital Marketing for Business
Businesses within the country are getting digitally aware and realizing the potential of online marketing. Therefore, many of them are investing in digital marketing to possess a robust online presence and sell their product and services to potential customers.
Digital marketing is affordable as businesses have control over the budget and campaigns are often optimized. Campaigns are often accurately targeted with measurable results. All of those are difficult with traditional marketing; hence, businesses are shifting to digital marketing. 40% of today’s businesses depend entirely on digital marketing and it’s estimated that quite 90% of companies will go digital.
Future Scope of digital marketing in small companies
Small companies are frugal in their initial stages due to limited resources. They may not be able to afford large marketing budgets and campaigns like big companies. But the many online advertising platforms that provide effective tools regardless of the size of your company give smaller companies a chance to stand out and make a name for themselves.
Future Scope of the Digital Marketing for Jobs
In 2017, this was one of the earliest phases of digital marketing growth, the world created on the brink of 8 lakhs jobs in only one quarter. So, you’ll imagine the roles created thus far. This sector was also largely unaffected during the pandemic due to its digital nature and is predicted to make more jobs within the coming years.
Talking about a conclusion soon or later 5G will start in the country. Well, we have Virtual Reality, Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things entering our daily lives with 5G. Due to which there will be a huge change in digital marketing for almost the next 6 to 10 years.